Business Crime and Regulatory Disputes
This department is based in the firm’s London office and is experienced in defending individuals in matters relating to cases involving regulatory enforcement.
Whether you own your own business, were employed, worked for local government, other public body or organisation, we can assist in defending you. We also represent people who are professionally qualified.
- Financial Ombudsman Complaints
- FCA Compliance/ Risk Management
- FCA disciplinary cases
- FCA investigation and enforcement proceedings
- HMRC Disputes
- Money laundering
- Serious Fraud Office (SFO)
- National Crime Agency matters