If you are experiencing any difficulties with your employer, or a work-based situation, then we can offer you support and advice from either our London or Surrey employment departments.
We are experienced in advising both individuals and employers and are therefore in an advantageous position as we understand and appreciate the legal and commercial issues from both sides.
Not all employment matters will necessarily reach a tribunal hearing and we can advise you on the most cost-effective solution to any issues you may be experiencing.
At Mackrell Turner Garrett, we are experienced in advising individuals across the full range of employment law matters, including:
- bullying, harassment and victimisation
- settlement agreements including advising upon their terms, negotiating and signing
- the terms of a contract of employment whether new or existing
- dismissal (unfair and wrongful)
- raising a grievance
- defending disciplinary action
- maternity and paternity issues
- requests for flexible working
- the enforceability and reasonableness of restrictive covenants
- TUPE and
For more information on our Employment Solutions Package, please visit our dedicated microsite.